Tuesday 6 December 2011

3-D SKATBOARD DESIGNS // TRAILS




This is my first attempt of drawing the 3d skateboard I have started with the wheel as a starting point. I used illustrator and drew round the wheel then coloured it used our perliminary colour scheme.



The trucks also traced really well when I drew round them, they look accurate and are visually recognisable.



When it came to tracing round the board to make it 3d and also look like it was being taken apart, it was a struggle. The more detail i put in, the less it read how i wanted it to. I realised that because I was drawing round a set up board, as aposed to a board taken apart, there were bits that i needed missing such as a bit of the trucks being covered by the wheel. I will now find a different method to draw the board in 3d.

No comments:

Post a Comment