Saturday 1 December 2012

WEBDESIGN : WIRE FRAME DEVELOPMENT

This is the development of the website. I started by drawing out a neater version of my previous scamp.  I decided on the below layout for my website as I think it will give a clean look and also have a good usability.


I then started mocking things up in photoshop using boxes to map out where I'd want things to go.




Wire frame:

Once I had the boxes in the correct places on photoshop I was able to work out the exact measurements  for the website and able to produce the wire frame.



Mock ups:

Below are the mock ups of how I want my website to look. The left is how the website would look normaly and the right is how it would look if you hovered over that image showing that the image is a button this would happen to every image of Fry but flashing a different colour depending on the genre of fact.




Chosen design: 


I have decided to choose this orange colour for my website over the white as from my research I know that Fry is a colourful personality. His own website is also lashed with lot's of colour and I think the clash represents his suprisingly crazy life well. 

I will now move on to make this page into a working website.

No comments:

Post a Comment