Saturday 19 November 2011

CRIT FEEDBACK & ALTERATIONS



After reading my crit feedback from Andrea and Lisa I decided to revisit a few things. I have re worked the envelope so that it is better crafted, I have added cuts into the pockets so that the concept of pulling out the inserts is more obvious and I have also added a 'recycle' sticker to the envelope so that there is a more apparent like to my proverb posters. Andrea and Lisa did not feel my chosen mailing list was appropriate and thought maybe sending it to people who want to learn to wrestler instead, I still stand by my choice to send my mail shot/ direct my mail shot at arenas as my aim is to re-edjucate and inform people about mexican wrestling and show that it is not all mindless violence but an incredible talent and would be worth putting on as a performance. I would not there for send this to people interested in learning to wrestler as they are already interested.

OLD ENVELOPE.




No comments:

Post a Comment