Wednesday 8 February 2012

FINISHED PIECE

10 PRODUCTS REVIEW.

COFFEE BAG.

I think the coffee bag turned out well. It conveys the messege that coffee is good for the brain well through the tag and the bag looks visually pleasing, the one downside is that the print did not work as well as i would have wished.





WINE.

At first I was a little dissapointed that i couldnt print on to the bottle but now that I'm looking at the final piece I think that this miminalistic packaging works well, there is no fuss. Just bottle wrapped up neatly.




CD

At first I didnt know whether the Cd case would be too garish to fit together with all the other designs in the box, but as it is the same colour way and same pattern it fits in well.




OPTICAL ILLUSIONS/ CROSSWORD BOOK.

I really wanted my end product to be fun and interactive to my audience and I thin by including this book I have done just that as the illusions only work if the audience reacts to it and tries it out. I am really pleased with the overall finish of the book, although if i were to have the time i would probably research which stoke is best for magic illusions further.






HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR BRAIN BOOK.

This book again was meant to be taken in a light hearted way which is how it was recieved. It puts the messeges across simply and to the point . 





HOT DOG BOOKLET EXPLAINING LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE BRAN.

Simplistic hot dog booklet explaining the differences between left and right side brain and a test to see which side your brain is dominant. 





BRAIN HAT.

The brain hat i found really interesting as I had no idea that your hand and feet get cold first because there is a higher rachy and your head comes first. The hat is meant to be seen as light hearted again and another interative piece.




T-SHIRT.

The t-shirt is probably the most succesful product as it all printed without a hitch and I am happy that I was able to create my own optical illusion of the logo on the pocket.
  




THE BOX

I was planning on making the box myself as I started off looking at nets but after one of the crits it was suggested to me that a box with partitions might work well as it is separated like the brain. I then came across a few boxs but this box fit everything in perfectly so I just re painted it black and lined the inside.





LABEL.

I feel the label has been a sucess it contains all the information that I wanted to give and also adds a sense of fluidity to the box.


No comments:

Post a Comment