Wednesday 8 February 2012

PHOTOSHOP POSTCARDS

The colour I chose was green and the images I chose to work from were theses...







I started off by researching into people opinions of the green power ranger but I didnt find myself getting anywhere. I then discovered that the actor who played the green ranger is now a pro fighter. On finding this out I then discovered that he had assulted somone who worked at the place he was fighting in, because the guy accused 'frank' (green ranger) of stealing a glove. There was a very bizzare article about it here... 


where the person who was assulated goes into great detail I wanted to take this and tell the story through the post cards.




I made my images by using the tools to change the opacity of the image infront and then changing the colour variation of the image behind. The images behind help tell the story of the assult and the image in forground is the green power ranger. I then used quotes from the article to illustrate the story further.








No comments:

Post a Comment