Thursday 23 February 2012

THINGS TO DO WITH RAIN I LIKE

When I was little I used to enjoy the rain, and thought it would be a good thing to remember what I liked about it.

Rain sticks.


I think rain sticks a really interesting things, the fact they are dried out cactus with their pins inside that make the noise of rain. I also love the decorative patterned fabric that gets tied to the top of them. 


Rain house

Again I find these weather houses fascinating, I don't understand how they can predict the rain. But I think they are really fun.

Heavy rain.



Theres nothing better then big fat raindrops and how refreshing they are (along as your not on your way to somewhere) and when it is heavy rain its a great excuse to stay inside and have a cup of tea.

Snails.


When I was younger I was fascinated with snails, every time after it had been raining I'd go outside and try and collect as many snails as possible on my hands and then race them. There're bizarre little creatures and thats what makes them great.



No comments:

Post a Comment