Friday 23 March 2012

STAMP IT DESIGN SHEETS


Help save the world.


To start this project off I decided to research different ways in which to save the world. Once I felt I had enough good research I then started getting down the best ways I felt to save the world in the above design sheet. I then picked out my favourite from that list and then for them started to think up associated imagery.


Above is the design sheet of possible ways in which to visually solve my problem. The idea I want to go with is the planting more seeds as I think visually it could be very strong and also conceptually as it is such a small thing to do plant a seed and not one that is associated with saving the world even though it helps the world in so many ways.


This is my concept for this brief

No comments:

Post a Comment