Wednesday 6 March 2013

GOOD IS - LOOKING UP : Photo research

Look UP :



I decided to do some primary research into what you see when you look up, by taking some photos for myself. I used a fish eye lense as you get a wider angle and more in the picture so I could experiment with how much / what you see when you look up. The photos are not amazing quality, but it was useful to experiment with the fish eye lense and to see how buildings look when they are distorted. From these photographs I can see that if in my project I need to take photographs of looking up, the conditions and lighting are going to have to be spot on, as I think the effect of looking up at buildings or whatever with a grey miserable sky, compared to looking up at blue sky , is completely different and leaves you feeling different, no one wants to see a grey sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment