Sunday 17 March 2013

GOOD IS : LOOK UO - research book

Research book development :

The layout of my research book is very simple. This is due to the fact that I want to be albe to develop a clever concept to represen looking up with this book.


This is a pdf version of my book -



I have figured out a way of making people look UP when reading my research book. If i make the text disappear but then re appear when it is show towards the light, it would ensure that someone who reading the book has to look up. I have researched into ways and process of making things appear when they are held up to the light. I think water marks has been the most sucecful, but I need to find a way off mocking it up my own way.


This is how I want my book t o  come across gingers crossed the assignments out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment