Tuesday 15 May 2012

BOX


This is the box net I intend to follow for my box and bellow is the decorative pattern the image on the left would be the lid and the one to the right (minus the obi) will be the bottom.





Below is the first pattern I made for the box. As I want the product to be post, I don't want to make a really deep box so this one is shallow and only a couple of mm taller then look book


The stock I used was too thin for the box it just collapsed and I think it was too shallow and didn't really feel or look like a box.




I have now created another net for the box which is taller.


As I have stuck the image on a thinking object the box is a lot more sturdy and would act like a box, but I do think for post now it is too thick.




After re thinking the box I have decided to not make one as it is not pratical for postage and the reason I was making one was to protect the look book, but I already have tissue paper to do that and the envelope also acts as protection so I have decided to re apply the pattern to the envelope.




Bellow is the side the address would be stuck onto. 



I think the envelope works really well. Its very eye catching and makes you pay attention to it which will therefore make you open it.





No comments:

Post a Comment