Monday 7 May 2012

YOUR CHOICE //DESIGN BOARDS


I started by brainstorming all the things I could include in this mail shot to promote OBI. 


From research and the spider diagram I came up with my rationale. I have also decided what I want to include in the mail shot: 

- a look book, which is very important as this will showcase scarletss works
- a box and tissue paper for the book to come in, this will protect the book as it is travling in the post, it will also aid the presentation of the book and make it look more professional.
- Buisness card- to promote scarlett
- infor card on scarlett, so people are aware of who she is


I have been looking at traditional Japanese things such as book binding, wrapping and geisha dolls as I want to include something that is traditional so that my mail shot mirrors scarlet work. I will experiment with these various things.

I have been looking at fashion look books and really love the simplicity of these I want mine to be as clean as I want show case scarlets work not over shine it.


This is a design sheet showcasing the work I have already done for scarlett.



No comments:

Post a Comment