Tuesday 21 May 2013

BRIEF 3 - final poster pictures & evaluation


I am really happy with how this poster has turned out, the concept went down with my peers and visually it works well too. I managed to capture the look I wanted of classic, vintage teamed with modern day simplicity. The way the poster was rendered has also worked well, it adds to the rustic lo-fi feel, and complements the vintage ladies, which when printed from a digital printer looked awful. If I was to do this brief again I would probably experiment with other printing techniques this I think would suit it such as screen print. I would also of loved to develop the concept further and make design pageant sashes and tiaras, as it brings an element of fun and humour to the concept, but alas time was not on my side.

  





No comments:

Post a Comment