Wednesday 16 January 2013

ISTD : COVER

As there are 10 topic areas and going to a postcard booklet per area I need to find a way to differentiate each one. Below I have experimented by putting the text along the top. So each one would say either sport, garden, science etc depending on the facts inside. But I want to use binding tape to give a more professional look and luxurious product feel so whatever text I put on top will be hidden.





How booklet will look with binding tape.



 

Instead I have decided to have a die cut oval where the logo would be. But instead of the logo being there it will be a symbol to do with whatever the genre is, for example Gardens symbol is a garden fork. and under the cover will be the image and the title of the subject.




No comments:

Post a Comment