Wednesday 30 January 2013

ISTD : STOCK CHECK

Stamp Booklet:



I thought for the stamps I would try print them on a different stock, since stamps never normally are textured they are normally smooth, so used a smooth stock. I completely fogot sometimes different stocks mean different colours so the colours were totally thrown.


 Diecut:


I did originally want to die cut the oval in the tag so that the logo would come through the gap, but it was a lot more tricky than I thought so I decided to scrap the die cut bit and just have the logo on the paper.

Postcard stock:




This was the first stock I printed on for experimentation purposes. It was the Antique white from up in the library. I really like the way the colours have come out, but the paper is just a bit to yellowy and makes it hard to match other both with it.



Eyelet :



Practicing with the eyelet tool before i'm let on my proper work.

No comments:

Post a Comment