Wednesday 30 January 2013

ISTD : DEVELOPMENT

The final crit flagged up some bits that I could further more within my project. Like for example Facebook and twitter. My product is a social item designed to be shared and make people interact so a platform like twitter or Facebook is ideal. I have already finished my website, so can't put on the links, but ideally the link to Facebook and Facebook would be put on the website.

Twitter:



Facebook:




App: 






I decided to make an app so that the concept would be more user friends for people on their mobiles. now instead of going on the internet typing web address they can just go on the app and have a constant feed of facts and also have opportunity to like and comment the facts. There is also a quick and simple upload option to put the picture of the fact up.


The app , Facebook and twitter would work altogether since you can now post something on one social media platform and it automaticallys goes to the others.


I also realised father the crit that I had not mocked up how my website would look on different web devises, so decided to do so as I had already sketched out how I wanted it to look.





No comments:

Post a Comment