Tuesday 15 January 2013

ISTD : LOGO DEVELOPMENT

Logo Development:

I have decided on the logo image, but i need to come up with the title to go with it. Below are some experimentationas:




The use of the sans-serif font is making the logo look to clinical and will not suit the hand rendered look of my publication. 





I tried futher to make the logo look less clinical but it didnt work. it looks like a logo for a doctors surgery or something. I want to have a digital edge to my publication through the logo but may have to re think this.



This is my chosen logo I decided to combine the hand rendered look and digital logo, the 'handwriten' title has been written in illustrator so it is digital which marries the logo and writing together. The logo now apear alot less clinical and work with the style of the publication, everything ties together.


No comments:

Post a Comment