Wednesday 30 January 2013

ISTD : PRINTING results



Hair spray one :  F A I  L




So I attempted to do what the lady said to do on youtube, use a cheap hairspray to transfer your image. It didn't work, it just stained the card pink and didn't transfer the image at all.


Hair spray two : O K A Y 






I then tried again but this time with a slightly more expensive hair spray. This made a massive difference and images actually come out




Stamp : F A I L




Another mistake that I made was the stamp I forgot to flip the design before I got the stamp cut so when it is stamped it's backwards. But I really like the effect of the wooden stamp so it is something i can get right in the future.




Blender pen : J U S T  R I G H T 




I have no idea what this pen is used for but it works like a dream for transferring images. you just rub it on the back of a laser print image and then press down firmly with something smooth and the ink prints straight off the paper. Really nice effect so will definitely be using this in the project.



Printer VS fabric / tissue :




I managed to print fabric and tissues paper through my inkjet printer by attaching it to no normal paper using double sided tape for the material print and masking tape for the tissue.

No comments:

Post a Comment