Thursday 18 April 2013

GOOD IS : LOOKING UP - concept crit

Crit feedback :


Above is the feedback from the concept crit. Some interesting points and suggestions were raised. We spoke about why people should look up and that I need to have a really strong reason to make people look up, otherwise they may just reply why? why should people look up? I have my own personal reasons why I think looking up is great, but they are no solid facts. I need to back up my argument with truth to justify the look up. we also spoke about when people look up and an interesting suggestion was made about how people today are constantly glued to technology, and due to this they have their head down, not taking in the world around them. I found this a really interesting concept, and it is so true, and everyones the same if theres nothing to do people grab there phones, take for example on a train journey, people sit and gawp at their phones, (myself included at times although I try and not) when if they were to look out the window they would see some beautiful views and experience the journey. 

After the concept of technology was raised, its made me think about possibly making this exhibition as man made as possible through process, possibly steering clear of too much digital production, we shall see I will develop my ideas and reasons WHY to look up further and see what I find

To do :

- find some evidence and facts as to why people should look up
- decide what kind of exhibition I want it to be , man made? digital? corporate? pop up?

No comments:

Post a Comment