Wednesday 17 April 2013

RESPONSICE : YCN Churchill - final crit

Final Crit :

Boards for final crit -


Feed back :


The feedback I got for this crit was really useful. The crit ran like YCN or D&AD would mark our work, without us being there. We didn't present our work, it had to present itself, so it was a really goo opportunity to see if the way you deliver the concept is clear enough. The feedback made me notice that I had not included important information on the boards such as where it would be distributed and who my audience is, so this is something I will have to address. I also got feed back that I should push the pack fourth, which is something that I intended to do anyway, but it is good that It was a recognised thing that that needed to happen. Another piece of feedback I got was that the cover of the Churchill is not a dog book doesn't match up with the rest of the design work in the pack because of the vectored paw. This is something I agree with and will change. It was also suggested that I have photographs of the work in context, which I think would be very beneficial as it would help illustrate my concept.

To do :

- Add more information to boards
- Develop more items for pack
- Change front cover for Churchill is not a dog book.
- Context photos

No comments:

Post a Comment