Wednesday 17 April 2013

RESPONSIVE : YCN Churchill - concept pitch

Concept Pitch :

Below are the boards that I took to the concept pitch. They outline what I have been looking at, what the brief is, research and my 6 concept ideas.









Feedback :


The feedback I got was that I may need to re think my audience bracket and decide what end of the age scale I want to appeal to. At the moment my concepts seem to be aiming towards a younger audience so I need to decide if I want to continue with the younger audience or adapts it for older say 14 - 18 year olds. I got good feed back on the mask idea and also the where's winston idea so i will investigate these further. I've got some really useful feedback from this crit, highlighting areas where I need to look into further, and also suggestions like creating an online concept that will apeal to the audience such as twitter of facebook, becasue that is a big part in teen's life.

To Do :





No comments:

Post a Comment