Thursday 25 April 2013

GOOD IS : LOOKING UP - concept crit

Concept crit 2 :



This was a successful crit, I feel like I had a strong concept for an idea now that I can back it up with research. I do need to find a perfect way to marry the concept together though, so I could do with developing it a little further.


Above are some of the suggestions that were made. In terms of audience I need to think about what kind of person would want to go to the exhibition no as in who they are, but what kind of a person they are, for example a fun person, adventurous, creative etc. 

The other interesting thing that was suggested was to make the exhibition more audience envolved. I really like this idea, I think it would be a good way to make the exhibiting more exciting and memorable. It was also mentioned about an event that happens in carddif where people are invited to rent out cameras and take photographs then return it and get developed i think this is a really fun concept and I might see if I can develop it further.

to do :

- refine audience
- cement concept

No comments:

Post a Comment